Sunday 5 November 2017

Articles Welcome to Issue 52 - WATNOW? Cyberwoman



Contents Guide

Articles
Where Are They Now? Cyberwoman

Big Finish Reviews+
The Behemoth
Outliers

Connections
The Crown

Interviews
Frank Cottrell Boyce
Gareth David-Lloyd

(Torchwood) Reviews
Aliens Among Us, part 2 – Tony J Fyler
  
Who Reviews
The Taking of Chelsea 426 – DJ Forrest
The Eyeless – DJ Forrest
The Ice Warriors – Jeffrey Zyra
The Great Detective (minisode) – Tony J Fyler
  
The Whoniverse Round-Up
November 2017
Good Omens
Call of Duty: WWII – Nazi Zombies
Black River Meadow


Editor’s Note

Hi everyone, welcome to Issue 52, and boy do we have a lot to share with you this month! Not only do we have our regular reviews and news updates, we also have two excellent interviews too, from children’s novelist and screenwriter – Frank Cottrell Boyce, talking books, films and Doctor Who, we also have Gareth David-Lloyd, talking passionately about his new project, and about his new role as director, and writer for not just Black River Meadow, Be My Head, but also for Big Finish. Do please check these out!

We’ll bring Mitchell back next month – as I’m having a little trouble finding my feet for this one, due to the fact, I seem to have mislaid the Chapter somewhere and have to try and remember what I wrote 3 years ago. Yeah, difficult!

So, tempted as I am to continue wittering on, I feel, you’re as keen as I am to visit the Interview section and read and comment to your heart’s desire.

Croeso i Issue 52: Cyberwoman

~Jack~

No comments:

Post a Comment