Sunday 9 April 2017

Articles Welcome to Issue 46 - The Gathering



Content Guide

Articles
Episode Breakdown – The Gathering
  
Big Finish Reviews+
Contingency Club
Eternal Battle
Invisible Man
First Wave
Silent Scream
Zaltys
Cold Equations


Who Reviews
Book Review
Wishing Well by DJ Forrest
The Last Dodo by DJ Forrest
Comic Book Review
Twelfth Doctor CollectionVol 1
The Fourth Doctor Gaze of the Medusa #1
Gaze of the Medusa #2
Gaze of the Medusa #3
Gaze of the Medusa #4
Gaze of the Medusa #5

Locations: US

Fans Fiction
Mitchell: Part 2

Connections
Coronation Street Part 4

The Whoniverse Round-Up
Happy Birthday ‘Captain’ Barrowman
Steven Savile books
Sarah Pinborough books


Editor’s Note

Hi everyone,

As per usual, this past month has been exceptionally busy, more offline than on too. Having just moved to a new house, the ‘roughing it’ lifestyle I’ve now adopted is wearing a little thin. Surrounded by boxes and wallpaper scrapers, there’s a lot to do before I’m totally satisfied that the decorating is all done, and I can relax a while.

This month, sees some great reviews from Tony and myself, along with our final Coronation Street connections – phew! It took an exceptionally long time to finish, did that. More connections to come in June – crikey, it’s scary when you think we’re almost halfway through the year, and yet, January doesn’t seem all that long ago.

Check out our reviews this month – plenty of Big Finish reviews, along with books and comic reviews on the Who section. Torchwood’s new audio story Visiting Hours is worth a read, but if you’ve not bought the audio yet, leave it until you have – likely spoilers.

There are so many great Big Finish audios that I’m yet to purchase, at this rate, I’ll need two full time jobs to pay for them all!!!

OK, so I think I’ve rattled on enough now. But before I go, did anyone pick out their horses for the Grand National on Saturday 8th April? If you did, I wonder how many of you bet on Doctor Harper! I’m not a betting man, and it was purely only because Doctor Harper sprang out at me – the geek that I am – immediately thought – ooh, Torchwood. He didn’t win though, sadly.

So enjoy Issue 46 and all that surrounds it.

~Jack~






No comments:

Post a Comment