Wednesday 30 October 2013

The Coffee Shop Caption Comp Countrycide






Sitting on the bench like the three wise monkeys!

Kirsty Price Ianto Jones! Are you telling me you're a VIRGIN?

Katja Armbruster Oh my god. You left the key in the car? But my wedding magazine is inside and I don't have an idea for the flowers yet.

Claudia Lindner Oh shit! If Tosh's laptop was in the car...she doesn't know, but as I've been shopping for shoes on it...what if the aliens get hold of my eBay account?

Caroline Warboys OMG why the hell are we all sat out here its bloody freezing!!!!






Just as the team are about to descend on the Village!


Echo Fain: GPS says we're in London.

Pauline Howard: Hey every one look I've found a new game. Sod candy crush this is much better Angry birds. Ianto you have to be kidding!

~Jack~: Toshiko is smiling because despite Ianto's score on Candy Crush hers is much higher and Jack worries that his score is nowhere near as high and will pump Ianto for hints later.

Claudia Lindner Ianto: Umm...I think you all should update your profile photos when we're back at the hub. According to the face recognition software you're all weevils.

Emma Brockman "Ummm...I hate to tell you guys, but the nearest coffee shop is over 5 miles away..."

Caroline Warboys Anyone want to hear my new ring tone?

Caroline Warboys: Jack "Come on Ianto share the joke" Gwen "Yea Ianto what is it?”  Ianto "Ohh nothing just might be a chance of rain." lol



No comments:

Post a Comment