Thursday 29 August 2013

The Coffee Shop Caption Comps Cyberwoman

Cyberwoman Caption Comp

This month we've treated you to 3 captions because we had trouble narrowing them down. Thanks to all those who joined in on Facebook page and look out for more next month!


Betty Dee Jack: Come on, Tosh, what piece of meat shall I prepare for you with my special BBQ sauce?!

Toshiko Mickie: Owen: Jack there has to be an easier way of doing the sausages?

Carol-Anne Hillman Okay, hot sauce or very hot sauce?

The Doctor John : Jack - Whose up for a game of horny wrestling

Davey Ryuzaki: Jack, I know you like freaky s&m, but that is too far!- Gwen

Claudia Lindner Ianto: Jack, when I said we should redecorate in here, I wasn't thinking of THAT!!!

Christine Oswin Liddle Now we can do this the easy way or the fun way  *gestures to sauce and blowtorch*

*****


Toshiko Mickie: Ianto are you sure about this Cyberman cosplay idea?

Carol-Anne Hillman Jesus, Ianto, are you sure this is mind blowing!

Davey Ryuzaki Is that a Webley Mark 4 in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me, captain Jack?

Graham Hunter Mackenzie PG. My god it's full of stars! Not PG. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!

Christine Oswin Liddle Wow Ianto wasn't kidding about the size.......

Echo Fain a^2 + b^2 = c^2...finally, I get it!


Jack Harkness-Miguel they cancelled misfits?!?!?

*****


Megan:  Gwen: I really need to sort that crack in the ceiling!

Toshiko Mickie: Jack is this REALLY the best way to treat those with a fear of dentists? 

DJ ~Jack~ : The model for the new sex toys has been identified as Gwen Cooper of Torchwood. 

Carol-Anne Hillman: Oh, shit! I thought it was just a pedicure!

Christine Oswin Liddle: Jack, what the hell are you doing????

Clare Witch-Project: OOOOO its never done that before



*****

No comments:

Post a Comment